Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Deductive reasoning


Subject: Deductive Reasoning


Yesterday after mowing the lawn I sat down and had a
couple of cold beers. The day was really quite beautiful, and the
brew facilitated some deep thinking on various topics.

One of the things I found my mind gravitating to was the age old question:
...
Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the balls?
Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful.
Well, after another couple beers, and some
heavy deductive reasoning, I've come up with the definitive answer to
that question:

Getting kicked in the balls has to be way more painful than having a
baby. Here's the reason for my conclusion:

A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "it might be
nice to have another child."
On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I'd
like another kick in the balls."

I rest my case

No comments:

Post a Comment